ZTV News Episode 4 ZTV News Episode 4

Another great episode:)

Rockstar Jones Rockstar Jones

Wasn't amazing.

To be honest, i didn't even get it. The bad voice acting and graphics were annoying and the sex scene at the end was abit stupid? I don't know. Didn't like it personally.

Rebooting The Madness Rebooting The Madness

Another amazing piece.

This was amazing Alpha. Smooth animation and nice effects.. Reminded me alot of Krinkels work with starting out with average genocide then turning into mutations and all sorts of whacky shit.

Amazing sprites aswell. Better than Krinkels rip-offs :P

Alpha-Nuva responds:

I loved the whole mutation theme. It gave this a really Madness-y feel, I agree.

Incident:001A Incident:001A

Holy Shit.

Lol! Good to see a return of the "normal" Hank.

This was a great Madness Day contribution, funny, well animated, what more could you want?

Good one Krinkels. :D

Madness Hitler Madness Hitler

This is the singlist Most Amazing Thing EVER!!!

Wow, just wow. This is amazing. You deserve the £1000 first prize. Just wow.. this is good. Like when Hitler got pooped on..

Make part 2. Make the world a better place.

Maniacose responds:

Thanks, man!

I'll probably do it, but since i'm a pretty busy person, it will take some time

Madness Ultimate Collab 4 Madness Ultimate Collab 4

Very good collab!

All the parts were good.

Favorite will have to be Gabriel's last piece.. Sanford pushing the guy of the cliff was hilarious xD

All parts were well put together and very awesome though.

short 4 madness day short 4 madness day

Had Potensial.

This looked very promising but it was to short.. Make a longer animation next time.. i guarantee it will be great.

Madness Confliction Madness Confliction

Amazing!

Whoa! This was amazing! Solid, smooth, good animation.

Nice to see a break from sprites.

web page intro web page intro

Very Unique.

Nice.. Haven't seen something this good and unique in awhile.. Same old same old most the time but this was very interesting and original. Like you said, it needs alittle more work to reach perfection..

Also, a suggestion.. Get a new and better mic :P

Other than that.. 4/5!

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

Lol awesome.

I read some of'em in my local WaterStones, funny shit. Good animation by the way guys, really funny. And now, next time i go the the book store, i can do more than read! :D