robotman [Demo] robotman [Demo]

Not bad but..

The game it's self is good, despite being too easy but the reason i 'blammed' it was because it's not the complete game. Use this review to help you improve the final game and then re-submit!

The graphics are really good, keep to that style but make it abit more harder and please show people the controls. It took me awhile to finally find out it was the spacebar button to fight back.

Sorry for the blam, but when the keep is finished, then i'll review this game properly. Good luck!

-NInt3ndo Art Collab- -NInt3ndo Art Collab-

Some really good Art!

But first i must say.. MUSE. Sorry, i fucking love them and it was nice to listen to undisclosed Desires whilst browsing, good choice of song.

But yeah, some really good artwork..

Keep it up guys!

JKAmovies responds:

Just at the end of finishing this. . . I bought Muses newest album and this song was just absolutely perfect. . . Thanks :)

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

Best Game So Far, Better Than ZWs.

Definitly fun, and a great addictive game. Adding multiplayer add's alot of new potensial to it and makes it 5x funner, trying to survive with a friend is great. What you should have done, to make it even greater, is online campability.

Accidents Happen - Part 2 Accidents Happen - Part 2

Awesome and Hilarious!!

Matt (neon), i found this hilarious! Best death was trying to escape that lab thing? I found it hilarious.

You've done a great job. nicely done graphics and good choice of sounds.

One thing that was weird was the walk cycle, it looked unnatural. Otherwise, for the win!

Can't wait till part 3? If there is one, which i hope so ^_________________________^

~ Matt

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Amazingly like the orginal game!

I used to love that game, and this looks almost the same (execpt 3D) You did the 3 big jumps, the power thing, ect.

It was amazing! Good job. Must have taken some time to make.

Flii (The Flash Wii) Flii (The Flash Wii)

Orginal and win!

I liked the idea and it was funny. But it had a few bugs :/

I recommend redoing it with better graphics and more options. Maybe a small Mario platformer game?

Zombies! Zombies!

My old game *cries*

Hehe, i remember making this with you dude. Good times.

Still could have done with better graphics right?

And by the way, this is Matt. But iv'e changed my account from Matt2k7.

Cya dude.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Exelent work, best gave iv'e ever played!

Man that was fantastic! Loved the anime faces, loved the graphics, loved the whole game! Zelda music was a nice touch aswell. You did a awesome job!

But i think i spotted a bug. When i gave my support character a magic postion to regain her MP, nothing happened. Is this right or does MP mean something eles?

A nice feature you could have added was a checkpoint.

Anyway, overall: perfect job! If you'r gonna make a number two, can't wait!

Naruto NG Naruto NG

Best Naruto game iv'e ever played online!

Dude exelent! You put in Jutsu's and everything. Well done! Just one problem, story mode. The story is kinda bad, Naruto would never kill kakashi or Rock Lee and all the others.. Even if it was for Sakura.

Next time, improve the story and it'll be exelent! :D

itsmario responds:

Thanks. The justus I think probably make up the coolest part of the game. And I'll try to make the story more realistic, next time.

(Too bad I don't watch Naruto. =P)

Sirtom93 - The Game! Sirtom93 - The Game!

Hahaha!

The perfect way to take the piss outta someone - Macromedia Flash!

As for the animation itself, it sucked and you could have me it funnier.

JaY11 responds: