ZTV News Episode 4 ZTV News Episode 4

Another great episode:)

Rockstar Jones Rockstar Jones

Wasn't amazing.

To be honest, i didn't even get it. The bad voice acting and graphics were annoying and the sex scene at the end was abit stupid? I don't know. Didn't like it personally.

Rebooting The Madness Rebooting The Madness

Another amazing piece.

This was amazing Alpha. Smooth animation and nice effects.. Reminded me alot of Krinkels work with starting out with average genocide then turning into mutations and all sorts of whacky shit.

Amazing sprites aswell. Better than Krinkels rip-offs :P

Alpha-Nuva responds:

I loved the whole mutation theme. It gave this a really Madness-y feel, I agree.

robotman [Demo] robotman [Demo]

Not bad but..

The game it's self is good, despite being too easy but the reason i 'blammed' it was because it's not the complete game. Use this review to help you improve the final game and then re-submit!

The graphics are really good, keep to that style but make it abit more harder and please show people the controls. It took me awhile to finally find out it was the spacebar button to fight back.

Sorry for the blam, but when the keep is finished, then i'll review this game properly. Good luck!

-NInt3ndo Art Collab- -NInt3ndo Art Collab-

Some really good Art!

But first i must say.. MUSE. Sorry, i fucking love them and it was nice to listen to undisclosed Desires whilst browsing, good choice of song.

But yeah, some really good artwork..

Keep it up guys!

JKAmovies responds:

Just at the end of finishing this. . . I bought Muses newest album and this song was just absolutely perfect. . . Thanks :)

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

Best Game So Far, Better Than ZWs.

Definitly fun, and a great addictive game. Adding multiplayer add's alot of new potensial to it and makes it 5x funner, trying to survive with a friend is great. What you should have done, to make it even greater, is online campability.

The Greatest Song In the The Greatest Song In the

Great for movie credits

Definitly will use this in the future for my credits.

larrylarrybb responds:

Cool!

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Fucking love it! <3

Awesome song, love the beat and everything! :DDD

Krizy - Woo Krizy - Woo

Love the Tune!

Awesome work Ld, love the feel! Very crisp and smooth.

Best song yet? Matt thinks so! :DDD

Krizy responds:

o rly :DDddDd!!!!11!1

ThAANKS

It was already like this! It was already like this!

LOL

Not as good as the last one in terms of artwork but the text got me. *Applause*

Very funny.

Well.. Good luck then dude.

Thanks!

Teenage Link Teenage Link

Lulz, pretty funny.

Nice dude, i'm a big fan of the Zelda series, this is pretty lulz. Good art, very.... cartoony? Well, whatever, it looks nice, looks funny, and Navi just won it.

Bloodman101 responds:

Hah, Yeah, it is supposed to look cartoony.

Like a caricature. :D

Thanks for the comment!
Cheers

Tank Guts Tank Guts

Sexy

I like the background :3

It's got good colours aswell... and lots comical. Nice work James :)

Thanks, Matt. :D

Why don't you upload your pictures? They're fucking awesome too, way better compared to mine!